Prophet Elisha’s servant had made a fatal mistake – one that could have killed a lot of people! In his attempt to cook some food for the students, he accidentally used a poisonous plant! To make things right, God told Elisha to put flour in the pot and it would make the soup safe to eat.
There is SO much grace in this story. So much! I know, if I went to potluck and someone had accidentally put life-threatening ingredients into a dish, I’m quite sure they would be chastised by more than one person! This is no small thing.
But here, God immediately comes to the rescue and remedies the situation. No one got sick, AND they still had something to eat to fill their starving bellies!
Sign up to SSC’s email and get notified when new crafts are released!